Having completed the ranch house, and with the last of the 40K terrain now on the worktable, my thoughts inevitably go to what to do next.
Under the “terrain” category, I have a few ideas:
- More ruined fieldstone terrain. I like the three pieces I did earlier this year, and thought about filling out the set with a few more pieces.
- Over on TMP someone mentioned doing “flooded city” terrain pieces. I have some A&K molds that would work for this. Plus unlike the FS pieces this would actually challenge me to do something different.
- More of the EOW sci-fi set, which I’ve basically abandoned as being too ambitious a project to complete by October 10th.
- Painting more Warhammer dwarfs (I have a lot of them left over)
- Painting some of my Chainmail figures for my D&D campaign
- Converting some plastic LotR Mordor Orcs I found in the back room into a HOTT army
Under “RPG’s” I’ll continue doing my D&D 4E campaign, but my son is distinctly interested in my starting something with him and his friends.